Monday, December 3, 2012

Four and more...Easy Street Clue 2

I  have completed about 30 of the flying geese.  I'm using the Companion and Easy rulers.  I can see why some say it is a little tricky to get a goose that doesn't need a little trim.  Practice will help me with that but I could also try one of Bonnie's other methods (shown on her blog today)  I hope to upload a photo of more geese showing the colors as they really are.  This small group is a bit distorted.  Ok, now I can finish up this step and be ready for Clue 3.  What a fun mystery!   


Easy Street mystery Monday Link Up

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan in FL (oh lookie look...we have the same last name..lol)...lovin' your geese...I've been doing mine the 'no waste' way and I'm "still" having issues to get them to size, so I'm anxious to give the rulers a spin. I'm so behind...yet I can't make myself sew tonight - it's so much more fun to come see what everyone else is doing! Have a good one!
    Lynn In FL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your geese are looking good. This is a fun mystery isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I do review before they are posted. Thanks for stopping by.