Friday, November 23, 2012

Ugh, it's another learning experience!

Still learning Blogspot.  I seem to be limited to using Google for photo sharing.  I'm looking for better alternatives.  I am working on several quilt projects to be completed in December.  My hope is to finish them on time and continue on with new quilts on my to do list.  I also have two Quilts of Valor underway, using scraps and hoarded yardage. I determined that if I don't start working my way through the ten years of fabric in my cupboards I will be leaving a huge mess for my hubby.  He's happy to see me sew but he would not be happy deciding what to do with stuff I leave behind.

Hopefully I'll b back with a photo or two.

Susan in FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments but I do review before they are posted. Thanks for stopping by.