Monday, December 10, 2012

Slip....slipping away...time that is.

I have too many projects in the works.  I'm getting behind and I need to focus on Christmas sewing.  I did cut all the parts for Easy Street, Clue 3.  I put the pieces together to see what I thought about the colors...well, my turquoise seems a bit "jade" to my eye so I'm  going to put a few together soon.  I might need a different turquoise options.  These two are from my stash and I have another two that are slightly different but probably not enough to complete this mystery.

Here's a pic of my Clue 3 cut fabric.


I have high hopes for getting caught up before the next clue but we head north to PA for Christmas and I won't have a moment to sew until the end of the month.  Ahhh, I'll be itching to sew when we return.

Here is a link to Easy Street Mystery by Bonnie Hunter (Quiltville Blog), Clue 3.  There's still time to begin.  Quiltville Blog, Bonnie Hunter, Easy Street Mystery, Clue 3

1 comment:

  1. Your patches look fantastic. Clue 4 is nearly here – woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I do review before they are posted. Thanks for stopping by.