Monday, November 26, 2012

So while I wait for the Bonnie Hunter Easy Street Mystery Quilt, Clue 2...

I am trying to come up with a "tree" design for a challenge.  It can be any tree but after I completed a cute pattern from Quiltmaker, Winter Critters, I discovered it was completely the wrong size.  Yikes, I seem to forget to read the details until I've already done the project.  I have found some designs that I would like to "use for inspiration" but do my own interpretation.  I'm thinking simple now that I only have a week or so to get it done for our Quilt Guild Christmas lunch.  I think I should be able to get the idea I have completed by then since it's only to be 80" total linear inches.  We'll see.

Quiltingly,

Susan in FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments but I do review before they are posted. Thanks for stopping by.