Monday, December 15, 2014

Quiltville Mystery, Grand Illusion - Clue 3

Another great clue and great instructions at http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2014/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html. I'm sewing along with an online group that is meeting in Central Florida. It has been great fun and I've gotten tons of quilty info....shops I didn't know about...hints in tools...a travel iron someone brought that is terrific and much more. We've had chocolate too. So here's what I've done so far. The photo is a little blurred due to compression but you get the idea. I have my copy of Bonnie Hunter's mystery instructions handy at all times.  She gives us fantastic tips and ways to get the units done accurately.
Can't wait for Bonnie's clue 4. In the meantime I'll be working on finishing 1, 2 and 3.

 Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty greens! This will be a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crucial sentence in your post is 'We've had chocolate, too'. Love it! ;-D
    Love the scraphappy look of your blocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I do review before they are posted. Thanks for stopping by.