Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Keeping busy....


still working on Easy Street - I have about 10 blocks complete, yay!

This is my attempt to put together 3 blocks from Quiltmaker 100 Blocks issue 10.  The setting was shown in the back of this issue.  I will add credits for the designer and the block numbers but I'm traveling without my isse so I don't have the names or the page numbers, etc.  (not:  there was a setting but no pattern.  I made up my version.  There's quite a lot of bias on large setting triangles so I'm hoping and praying the long armer can turn it into an acceptable finish.  The blcks are all 12.5" with gazillions of points.  It was a challenge for my skill level but I'm proud I didn't throw in the towel.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!!!

Linked up to Quiltville

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments but I do review before they are posted. Thanks for stopping by.